Description of the Platform
The Platform is a hosting service. Registered users of the Platform may submit, upload and post audio, text, photos, pictures, graphics, comments, and other content, data or information (“Content”), which will be stored by Pavement Chasers at the direction of such registered users, and may be shared and distributed by such registered users, and other users of the Platform, using the tools and features provided as part of the Platform and accessible via the Website, Apps and elsewhere. The Platform also enables registered users to interact with one another and to contribute to discussions, and enables any user of the Website, Apps or certain Services (who may or may not be registered users of the Platform) to view, listen to and share Content uploaded and made available by registered users.
Your Pavement Chasers Account
You are not obliged to register to use the Platform. However, access to the Apps and certain Services is only available to registered users.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your username and password, and you will remain responsible for all use of your username and password, and all activity emanating from your account, whether or not such activity was authorized by you.
If your username or password is lost or stolen, or if you believe that your account has been accessed by unauthorized third parties, you are advised to notify Pavement Chasers in writing, and should change your password at the earliest possible opportunity.
Your Use of the Platform
- You must not copy, rip or capture, or attempt to copy, rip or capture, any audio Content from the Platform or any part of the Platform, other than by means of download in circumstances where the relevant Uploader has elected to permit downloads of the relevant item of Content.
- You must not use any Content (other than Your Content) in any way that is designed to create a separate content service or that replicates any part of the Platform offering.
- You must not employ scraping or similar techniques to aggregate, repurpose, republish or otherwise make use of any Content.
- You must not employ any techniques or make use of any services, automated or otherwise, designed to misrepresent the popularity of Your Content on the Platform, or to misrepresent your activity on the Platform, including without limitation by the use of bots, botnets, scripts, apps, plugins, extensions or other automated means to register accounts, log in, add followers to your account, play Content, follow or unfollow other users, send messages, post comments, or otherwise to act on your behalf, particularly where such activity occurs in a multiple or repetitive fashion. You must not offer or promote the availability of any such techniques or services to any other users of the Platform.
- You must not alter or remove, attempt to alter or remove, any trademark, copyright or other proprietary or legal notices contained in, or appearing on, the Platform or any Content appearing on the Platform (other than Your Content).
- You must not, and must not permit any third party to, copy or adapt the object code of the Website or any of the Apps or Services, or reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, modify or attempt to discover any source or object code of any part of the Platform, or circumvent or attempt to circumvent or copy any copy protection mechanism or access any rights management information pertaining to Content other than Your Content.
- You must not use the Platform to upload, post, store, transmit, display, copy, distribute, promote, make available or otherwise communicate to the public:
- any Content that is offensive, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, that promotes violence, terrorism, or illegal acts, incites hatred on grounds of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation, or is otherwise objectionable in Pavement Chasers’s reasonable discretion;
- any information, Content or other material that violates, plagiarizes, misappropriates or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark rights, rights of privacy or publicity, confidential information or any other right; or
- any Content that violates, breaches or is contrary to any law, rule, regulation, court order or is otherwise is illegal or unlawful in Pavement Chasers’s reasonable opinion;
- any material of any kind that contains any virus, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, malware, bot, time bomb, worm, or other harmful or malicious component, which or might overburden, impair or disrupt the Platform or servers or networks forming part of, or connected to, the Platform, or which does or might restrict or inhibit any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Platform; or
- any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional messages, spam or any other form of solicitation.
- You must not commit or engage in, or encourage, induce, solicit or promote, any conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation.
- You must not rent, sell or lease access to the Platform, or any Content on the Platform, although this shall not prevent you from including links from Your Content to any legitimate online download store from where any item of Your Content may be purchased.
- You must not deliberately impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, for example, by registering an account in the name of another person or company, or sending messages or making comments using the name of another person.
- You must not stalk, exploit, threaten, abuse or otherwise harass another user, or any Pavement Chasers employee.
- You must not use or attempt to use another person’s account, password, or other information, unless you have express permission from that other person.
- You must not sell or transfer, or offer to sell or transfer, any Pavement Chasers account to any third party without the prior written approval of Pavement Chasers.
- You must not collect or attempt to collect personal data, or any other kind of information about other users, including without limitation, through spidering or any form of scraping.
Any and all audio, text, photos, pictures, graphics, comments, and other content, data or information that you upload, store, transmit, submit, exchange or make available to or via the Platform (hereinafter “Your Content”) is generated, owned and controlled solely by you, and not by Pavement Chasers.
Pavement Chasers does not claim any ownership rights in Your Content, and you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that Your Content remains your sole responsibility.
Without prejudice to the conditions set forth in Your Use Of the Platform you must not upload, store, distribute, send, transmit, display, perform, make available or otherwise communicate to the public any Content to which you do not hold the necessary rights. In particular, any unauthorized use of copyright protected material within Your Content (including by way of reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation, public display, public performance, preparation of derivative works, making available or otherwise communicating to the public via the Platform) may constitute an infringement of third party rights and is strictly prohibited. Any such infringements may result in termination of your access to the Platform, and may also result in civil litigation or criminal prosecution by or on behalf of the relevant rightsholder.
We may, from time to time, invite or provide you with means to provide feedback regarding the Platform, and in such circumstances, any feedback you provide will be deemed non-confidential and Pavement Chasers shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use such feedback on an unrestricted basis.
Grant of License
Removal of audio Content from your account will automatically result in the deletion of the relevant files from Pavement Chasers’s systems and servers. However, notwithstanding the foregoing, you hereby acknowledge and agree that once Your Content is distributed to a Linked Service, Pavement Chasers is not obligated to ensure the deletion of Your Content from any servers or systems operated by the operators of any Linked Service, or to require that any user of the Platform or any Linked Service deletes any item of Your Content.
Any Content other than Your Content is the property of the relevant Uploader, and is or may be subject to copyright, trademark rights or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. Such Content may not be downloaded, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, re-uploaded, republished, displayed, sold, licensed, made available or otherwise communicated to the public or exploited for any purposes except via the features of the Platform from time to time and within the parameters set by the Uploader on the Platform or with the express written consent of the Uploader. Where you repost another user’s Content, or include another user’s Content in a set, you acquire no ownership rights whatsoever in that Content. Subject to the rights expressly granted in this section, all rights in Content are reserved to the relevant Uploader.
Representations and Warranties
You hereby represent and warrant to Pavement Chasers as follows:
- Your Content and the availability thereof on the Platform does not and will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights, performers’ rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or rights in confidential information.
- You have obtained any and all necessary consents, permissions and/or releases from any and all persons appearing in Your Content in order to include their name, voice, performance or likeness in Your Content and to publish the same on the Platform and via any Linked Services.
- Your Content, including any comments that you may post on the Website, is not and will not be unlawful, offensive, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, will not promote violence, terrorism, or illegal acts, or incite hatred on grounds of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation.
- Your Content does not and will not create any liability on the part of Pavement Chasers, its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and assigns, and their respective employees, agents, directors, officers and/or shareholders.
Pavement Chasers reserves the right to remove Your Content, suspend or terminate your access to the Platform and/or pursue all legal remedies if we believe that any of Your Content breaches any of the foregoing representations or warranties, or otherwise infringes another person’s rights or violates any law, rule or regulation.
Liability for Content
You hereby acknowledge and agree that Pavement Chasers (i) stores Content and other information at the direction, request and with the authorization of its users, (ii) acts merely as a passive conduit and/or host for the uploading, storage and distribution of such Content, and (iii) plays no active role and gives no assistance in the presentation or use of the Content. You are solely responsible for all of Your Content that you upload, post or distribute to, on or through the Platform, and to the extent permissible by law, Pavement Chasers excludes all liability with respect to all Content (including Your Content) and the activities of its users with respect thereto.
Pavement Chasers and its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders hereby exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all liability which may arise from any Content uploaded to the Platform by users, including, but not limited to, any claims for infringement of intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity rights, any claims relating to publication of defamatory, pornographic, obscene or offensive material, or any claims relating to the completeness, accuracy, currency or reliability of any information provided by users of the Platform. By using the Platform, you irrevocably waive the right to assert any claim with respect to any of the foregoing against Pavement Chasers or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers or shareholders.
If you discover any Content on the Platform that you believe infringes your copyright, please report this to us using any of the methods outlined on our Copyright Information pages.
If you would prefer to send us your own written notification, please make sure that you include the following information:
- a statement that you have identified Content on Pavement Chasers® that infringes your copyright or the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act;
- a description of the copyright work(s) that you claim have been infringed;
- a description of the Content that you claim is infringing and the Pavement Chasers URL(s) where such Content can be located;
- your full name, address and telephone number, a valid email address on which you can be contacted, and your Pavement Chasers® user name if you have one;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
Your notice should be sent to us by email to copyright@localhost
If you wish for your notice to be considered as a notice pursuant to the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act 17 U.S.C. §512(c), your notice should be sent to Pavement Chasers’s designated copyright agent by email to copyright@localhost
Third Party Websites and Services
The Platform may provide you with access to third party websites, databases, networks, servers, information, software, programs, systems, directories, applications, products or services, including without limitation, Linked Services (hereinafter “External Services”).
Pavement Chasers does not have or maintain any control over External Services, and is not and cannot be responsible for their content, operation or use. By linking or otherwise providing access to any External Services, Pavement Chasers does not give any representation, warranty or endorsement, express or implied, with respect to the legality, accuracy, quality or authenticity of content, information or services provided by such External Services.
You are solely responsible for taking the precautions necessary to protect yourself from fraud when using External Services, and to protect your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content and material that may be included on or may emanate from any External Services.
Pavement Chasers disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for any harm resulting from your use of External Services, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against Pavement Chasers with respect to the content or operation of any External Services.
Blocking and Removal of Content
Please also note that individual Uploaders have control over the audio Content that they store in their account from time to time, and may remove any or all audio Content or other Content without notice. You have no right of continued access to any particular item of Content and Pavement Chasers shall have no liability in the event that you are unable to access an item of Content due to its removal from the Platform, whether by Pavement Chasers or the relevant Uploader.
If we receive a valid notification from a third party in accordance with our reporting processes or applicable law that any of Your Content infringes the copyright or other rights of such third party, or if we believe that your behavior is inappropriate and violates our Community Guidelines, we will send you a written warning to this effect. Any user that receives more than two of these warnings is liable to have their access to the Platform terminated forthwith.
We will also suspend or terminate your account without warning if ordered to do so by a court, and/or in other appropriate circumstances, as determined by Pavement Chasers at its discretion.
THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WEBSITE, THE APPS AND ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES ACCESSED THROUGH OR VIA THE WEBSITE, THE APPS OR OTHERWISE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”.
WHILST PAVEMENT CHASERS USES REASONABLE ENDEAVOURS TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE PLATFORM AS SOON AS PRACTICABLE ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO PAVEMENT CHASERS’S ATTENTION, PAVEMENT CHASERS MAKES NO PROMISES, GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) REGARDING THE WEBSITE, THE APPS, THE SERVICES OR ANY PART OR PARTS THEREOF, ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LINKED SERVICES OR OTHER EXTERNAL SERVICES. PAVEMENT CHASERS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE PLATFORM OR ANY PART OR PARTS THEREOF, THE CONTENT, OR THE SERVERS ON WHICH THE PLATFORM OPERATES ARE OR WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. PAVEMENT CHASERS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY TRANSMISSION OF CONTENT UPLOADED TO THE PLATFORM WILL BE SECURE OR THAT ANY ELEMENTS OF THE PLATFORM DESIGNED TO PREVENT UNAUTHORISED ACCESS, SHARING OR DOWNLOAD OF CONTENT WILL BE EFFECTIVE IN ANY AND ALL CASES, AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM IS LAWFUL IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION.
PAVEMENT CHASERS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND SHAREHOLDERS, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL OF THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES AND ANY OTHER WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY SET OUT HEREIN TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES REGARDING NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
WHERE THE LAW OF ANY JURISDICTION LIMITS OR PROHIBITS THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES AS SET OUT ABOVE, THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS SHALL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT THAT THE LAW OF SUCH JURISDICTION APPLIES TO THIS AGREEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL PAVEMENT CHASERS’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE GREATER OF 100 EURO OR THE AMOUNTS (IF ANY) PAID BY YOU TO PAVEMENT CHASERS DURING THE PREVIOUS TWELVE (12) MONTHS FOR THE SERVICES GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
PAVEMENT CHASERS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND SHAREHOLDERS, SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR:
- 1. ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM:
- YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE PLATFORM OR ANY PART OR PARTS THEREOF, OR TO ACCESS ANY CONTENT OR ANY EXTERNAL SERVICES VIA THE PLATFORM;
- ANY CHANGES THAT PAVEMENT CHASERS MAY MAKE TO THE PLATFORM OR ANY PART THEREOF, OR ANY TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT SUSPENSION OR CESSATION OF ACCESS TO THE PLATFORM OR ANY CONTENT IN OR FROM ANY OR ALL TERRITORIES;
- ANY ACTION TAKEN AGAINST YOU BY THIRD PARTY RIGHTSHOLDERS WITH RESPECT TO ANY ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT OF SUCH THIRD PARTY’S RIGHTS RELATING TO YOUR CONTENT OR YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM, OR ANY ACTION TAKEN AS PART OF AN INVESTIGATION BY PAVEMENT CHASERS OR ANY RELEVANT LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITY REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM;
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE PLATFORM’S TECHNICAL OPERATION, OR FROM ANY INACCURACY OR DEFECT IN ANY CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION RELATING TO CONTENT;
- YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE PAVEMENT CHASERS WITH ACCURATE OR COMPLETE INFORMATION, OR YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD SUITABLY CONFIDENTIAL;
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, ANY LOSS OF DATA (INCLUDING YOUR CONTENT), OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH; AND/OR
ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM MUST BE NOTIFIED TO PAVEMENT CHASERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SUCH LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND PAVEMENT CHASERS AND ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND PAVEMENT CHASERS, AND THAT PAVEMENT CHASERS’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pavement Chasers, its successors, assigns, affiliates, agents, directors, officers, employees and shareholders from and against any and all claims, obligations, damages, losses, expenses, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from:
- any activity related to your account, be it by you or by any other person accessing your account with or without your consent unless such activity was caused by the act or default of Pavement Chasers.
Data Protection, Privacy and Cookies
Competitions and Other Promotions
From time to time, some Pavement Chasers® users may promote competitions, promotions, prize draws and other similar opportunities on the Platform (“Third Party Competitions”). Pavement Chasers is not the sponsor or promoter of these Third Party Competitions, and does not bear any responsibility or liability for the actions or inactions of any third parties who organize, administer or are otherwise involved in any of promotion of these Third Party Competitions. If you wish to participate in any of these Third Party Competitions, it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions applicable to the relevant Third Party Competition and to ensure that you understand the rules and any eligibility requirements, and are lawfully able to participate in such Third Party Competitions in your country of residence.
Use of Pavement Chasers Players and Widget
The Platform includes access to customizable players (“Players”), and an embeddable version of the Pavement Chasers waveform player (“Widget”) for incorporation into users’ own sites, third party sites or social media profiles, whether or not a Linked Service. This functionality is provided to enable Uploaders to put their Content wherever they wish, and to enable other users of the Platform to share and distribute Content within the parameters set by the Uploader.
You may not, without the prior written consent of Pavement Chasers, use the Players or the Widget in such a way that you aggregate Content from the Platform into a separate destination that replicates substantially the offering of the Website, or comprises a content service of which Content from the Platform forms a material part. Similarly, you may not, without the prior written consent of Pavement Chasers, use the Players or the Widget to embed Content into any website or other destination dedicated to a particular artist (except where the relevant Content is Your Content and you are the person or are authorized to represent the person to whom the site or destination is dedicated), or to a particular genre. You may not use the Players or Widget in any way that suggests that Pavement Chasers or any artist, audio creator or other third party endorses or supports your website, or your use of the Players or Widget. The foregoing shall apply whether such use is commercial or non-commercial.
Pavement Chasers reserves the right to block your use of the Players and the Widget at any time and for any reason in its sole discretion.
Certain features of the Platform are only available to registered users who subscribe for a “Pro” or “Pro Unlimited” account (together, “Pro Accounts”).
The purchase of Pro Accounts is subject to additional terms. These terms include, amongst other things, terms relating to payment, the conclusion and renewal of your contract, your right of cancellation during the first 14 days of your subscription, and certain technical usage limitations.
Changes to the Platform, Accounts and Pricing
Pavement Chasers reserves the right at any time and for any reason to suspend, discontinue, terminate or cease providing access to the Platform or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, and whether in its entirety or with respect to individual territories only. In the case of any temporary or permanent suspension, discontinuation, termination or cessation of access, Pavement Chasers shall use its reasonable endeavors to notify registered users of such decision in advance.
You hereby agree that Pavement Chasers and its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any changes or modifications to the Website, Apps and/or any Services that Pavement Chasers may wish to make from time to time, or for any decision to suspend, discontinue or terminate the Website, the Services or any part or parts thereof, or your possibility to use or access the same from or within any territory or territories.
Pavement Chasers may change the features of any type of account, may withdraw or, or introduce new features, products or types of account at any time and for any reason, and may change the prices charged for any of its Pro Accounts from time to time. In the event of any increase in the price or material reduction in the features of any Pro Account to which you have subscribed, such change(s) will be communicated to you and will only take effect with respect to any subsequent renewal of your subscription. In all other cases, where Pavement Chasers proposes to make changes to any type of account to which you subscribe (Pro Account or otherwise), and these changes are material and to your disadvantage, Pavement Chasers will notify you of the proposed changes by sending a message to your Pavement Chasers® account and/or an email to the then current email address that we have for your account, at least six (6) weeks in advance. You will have no obligation to continue using the Platform following any such notification, but if you do not terminate your account during such six (6) week period, your continued use of your account after the end of that six (6) week period will constitute your acceptance of the changes to your account.
You may terminate this Agreement at any time by sending notice to Pavement Chasers at Info@localhost confirming such termination, by removing all of Your Content from your account, by deleting your account and thereafter by ceasing to use the Platform. If you have a Pro Account, and terminate this Agreement before the end of your subscription, we are unable to offer any refund for any unexpired period of your subscription
Once your account has been terminated, any and all Content residing in your account, or pertaining to activity from your account (for example, data relating to the distribution or consumption of your sounds), will be irretrievably deleted by Pavement Chasers, except to the extent that we are obliged or permitted to retain such content, data or information for a certain period of time in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and/or to protect our legitimate business interests. You are advised to save or back up any material that you have uploaded to your account before terminating your account, as Pavement Chasers assumes no liability for any material that is irretrievably deleted following any termination of your account. Pavement Chasers is not able to provide you with any .csv or other similar file of data relating to activity associated with your account, whether before or after termination or cancellation. This data is provided and is accessible only for viewing via your account page on the Website for as long as your account is active.
If you access the Platform via any of our Apps or via any third party app connected to your account, deleting that app will not delete your account. If you wish to delete your account, you will need to do so from the Account page within your Settings on the Website.
Assignment to Third Parties
Pavement Chasers may assign its rights and (where permissible by law) its obligations under this Agreement, in whole or in part, to any third party at any time without notice, including without limitation, to any person or entity acquiring all or substantially all of the assets or business of Pavement Chasers. You may not assign this Agreement or the rights and duties hereunder, in whole or in part, to any third party without the prior written consent of Pavement Chasers.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Except where otherwise required by the mandatory law of the United States or any member state of the European Union
- this Agreement is subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and excluding the principles of conflict of laws (international private law); and
- you hereby agree, and Pavement Chasers agrees, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Berlin, Germany for resolution of any dispute, action or proceeding arising in connection with this Agreement.